The philosophy behind CDN is quite simple. It involves dispersing all of your static content across multiple servers geographically closer to your users will make your web pages load much faster. No one likes slow website. A recent survey speaks that nearly half of the web servers expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or even less than that, and most of them abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load. You must find the best CDN if you want your website to lad faster. There is serious CDN comparison from different network provider, you the market is again competitive for you to get the one you are expecting.
Want the best CDN?
- Most CDNs have more than more servers around the world instead of serving content from a single hosting account. Speaking in casual terms, a CDN is an interconnected series of servers that store, cache and distribute your content to many end-users simultaneously based on the proximity. It totally depends on the location of user to serve web pages.
- There are a number of free reporting services that can help you to understand how different CDNs perform under different criteria in different geographies. You must set yourself, what features you are looking for and what geographies are you focused on. These are must answered details you have to get into before you can really make an informed decision.
- The good news is that there are free tools that you can use to determine the best CDN given any set of requirement. Speeding up your website & content delivery should be near the top of your to-do list with sped being a factor in SEO ranking. Choosing a CDN to fit your specific requirement is the key, so it is important to access your budget bandwidth needs, audience, streaming capabilities & technical support offered.
- For business, it is mandatory to find the best CDN services and they could consider the services of the well experienced for hosting. With a CDN the clients can be assured of fast page upload, higher visitor movement, low latency and low bounce rates with better conversion possibilities. The best CDN provider offers instant purging which automatically removes all stale, outdated and unrequired content from the edge servers instantly and replaces them with fresh and dynamic content.
- For e-commerce sites, performance is everything. So you need a CDN-provider which can accelerate all types of content guarantees 100% network uptime and is PCI compliant. There is not really one CDN that is best for all ecommerce sites. It really depends on the dynamics of the site and the geographical region the site is trying to reach.