The market for used cars is growing considerably. They offer great prices and deals, and the pre-owned certified cars are taking the market to a new level. The journey of finding the perfect car is quite hard, so you need to do several checkups before buying it. When you buy a car taking a test drive is very important and fun part.
Things to check before test driving
- The VIN number of the car is very important. You must check whether it matches the number present in the report with that on the vehicle. If it matches then find the history of the vehicle and see if it has faced any accident or has done any bodywork.
- As tires are expensive to purchase so before buying it see if any of the tires need any replacements. Check their thread and see if the tires have worn out evenly. And check if the tires are of the same brand. If it has a different brand, then it indicates bad tire balances or rotations.
- You must check properly whether there is any leak or not. If you find any cranking sound while switching air conditioner, then the car may have condensation.
- Switch the engine on and check if it produces any kind of hissing or popping or any strange knocks. This indicates a large issue in the car.
- Check the windows and doors properly and see if they open without making an issue. Check if the locks are working or not.
- Check the heater, air conditioner, Bluetooth and CD player properly.
If you follow the steps properly then buying a great car won’t be that hard. You can also look for online dealers of used Volkswagen Vento in Bangalore as they offer agreat deal and a great range of cars to choose from.