When you are appearing for engineering exams then it’s advisable to keep your motivation high as there is lot of stress involved in the jee main exam preparation. When you choose this field then you have to be sure of success and high studies along with hard work. Jee main exam is not easy to crack and if you want to get admission in AICTE approved colleges then you have to be sure of getting good marks in jee mains and other competitive exams for getting admission in engineering college. You can choose various engineering streams from mechanical to software and chemical to aeronautical engineering. Different people have different choices and field of interest and all these engineering fields have their own importance. In fact all fields of engineering are in demand and possess great value. You can try various streams of your choice and prepare for the iit jee main exams accordingly.
Out of this, Process Engineering is most in the demand. It focuses on the control, design, operation and utilization of the chemical process. Petroleum Engineering, Plastics Engineering, Paper Engineering and textile engineering are major specialties in Process engineering. You should always choose the one that interest you the most. There are many benefits of choosing the engineering field as career. But you simply need to take care of the motivational balance to cope with the pressure of jee main exams. You can nowadays focus on the engineering as career. Civil engineering is most popular stream among students around the country. You should choose your career and stream very carefully. All you need to do is work hard and prepare for the jee main examination.
Civil Engineering and its importance:
Civil Engineering includes drawings, continuance and construction of the objective and natural built surroundings. This type of engineering is highly in demand. Sub disciplines of civil engineering are:
- Environmental Engineering – the purpose of this engineering is to recover and guard the environment. Its major specialties are Ecological Engineering, Fire Protection Engineering, Sanitary Engineering, Waste Water Engineering, and Urban Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering – it is apprehensive with the biological resources at the location of a civil engineering assignment. Its major specialties are Mining Engineering, and Foundation
- Structural Engineering – as name suggest it is study of structures or building or structural loads. Earthquake engineering, Wind Engineering, Architectural Engineering and Ocean Engineering are some of the major Specialties of Structural Engineering.
- Mining Engineering – Mining Engineering is the removal, investigation and dispensation of the raw resources from the ground.
- Transport Engineering – when engineering is used to make transport efficient and safe for people and goods it is called transport Engineering. The major Specialties are Traffic Engineering, Highway Engineering and Railway System Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering – forecasting, managing, enlargement and prediction of water resources is commonly called water resource engineering. Major Specialties are Hydraulic Engineering, River Engineering, Coastal Engineering and ground water engineering.
This is one of the most expand discipline among all other engineering. Study of machine or mechanical systems with their designs, usage and analysis is mechanical engineering. This if further sub grouped as:
- Acoustical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- Sports Engineering
- Vehicle Engineering
- Power Plant Engineering
- Energy Engineering
All other engineering comes under System Engineering. So now you get to know types of engineering studies are there, so choose the one you want and make India proud with one more Engineer. There are AICTE approved colleges for every engineering study.