HDR imaging is the popular photographic technology that permits images to comprise an extensive range of colors and light, compared to the usual images. This extensive range of colors hold up high ranges of light and color disparity, thus making the photos look like the actual surroundings with more dramatic feel. We do it by means of the maximum range of brightness in the light and dark areas of the photo. To create a HDR photo, we generally require at least a series of three shots of different exposures of the same photo. But, there are also ways to create HDR image from just a single photo. In this process, the brighter sections of the image become darker, and the dark parts become lighter, ultimately giving the photo a very realistic look. The HDR filter Photoshop is brought into use for this purpose.
Make HDR photos with one single image.
This is a time saving and easy filter process in Photoshop to create HDR images without the original time killing HDR process. This Abode Photoshop process needs only about 15 minutes to be completed. The steps involved are as follows:
- Firstly, we need to open the photo that will be converted to HDR image
- Then we go to Image, and then from there, we go to Adjustments for Shadow or Highlight option. Here we need to set the highlights and shadow range to 40-50 % according to the requirement.
- Next, we will duplicate the layer and then go to Image option, from there to Adjustments option and then to Desaturate option and then finally click OK.
- After this, we change the layer blending to Hard Light.
- To add some more extra color to the photo, we duplicate the main photo and put it over the other layers.
- Finally, we go to Filter option, then to the original photo Blur, then set the radius at about 40 pixels and change the layer blending once again to Soft light. This will give us the HDR filter Photoshop image with the same impressive effect of an original HDR photo.
Visit Websites for more learning
There is no end to learning. This is also true for the subject of photography. With the rapid up gradation of image editing technology, the reputed software companies are providing online tutorials and guidance courses for the installation and usage of various such tools. The site https://aurorahdr.com/tutorials/how-to-install-aurora-hdr is one of them. Visit this site and get to know more and more about HDR imaging and HDR effects in Photoshop.