Sales Automation: Retail CRM Software services
Automation of sales is an indispensable condition for retail, focused on growth and development. Customer relationship management (CRM) is an approach to managing a company’s interaction with customers using data analysis about customers’ history with a company, focusing on customer retention and driving sales growth.
Nowadays, the key to your business success is being customer-oriented. Automation of sales using retail CRM software allows you to keep information about customers, to process orders quickly and without losses, communicate with customers effectively, analyze the returns and determine the most effective channels for promotion.
Automation of Sales and Retail CRM Software
The functions of modern CRM-systems are not limited only to customer relationship management, but also to the automation of business processes of the online store, including warehouse accounting and logistics. The system unites all applications and services used by the store into a single information space. Sales automation covers the entire range of online store tasks and helps:
- Put things in order in the client base. The system stores the history of relationships with customers: orders, records, preferences, information about bills, stages of transactions and so on.
- Process orders promptly. CRM-system stores all orders, requests from the site and applications and distributes orders among managers on different parameters (order amount, status, etc.).
- Organize the work of the contact center. The system allows you to serve customers on all channels due to the integration with telephony, mail services, social networks and messengers.
- Analyze the work of the sales department and the productivity of managers. CRM-system creates reports that can be viewed in different sections: the status of the sales funnel, the amount and number of active transactions, payments and other parameters.
4 Solutions for Sales Automation
Here is a list of several inexpensive services for managing small and medium-sized businesses. Just bookmark them and use.
“Bpm’online” sales for integrated trade automation
The cloud CRM system from Terrasoft allows you not only to create work plans for different periods of time, but also monitor the implementation of the planned ones, make adjustments during sales, be in touch with Customers and immediately receive feedback from them. Thus, it makes bpm’online platform #1 retail CRM software.
“Salesforce” for managing turnover
This system for the automation of sales and warehouse operations allows you to create primary documentation, keep records of documents, expenses, stock balances, print price tags and manage processes. More about Salesforce, you can find on their official website.
“Zoho” for the accounting of sales and independent accounting
This is a simple online service for working with counterparties, maintaining tax, accounting and financial accounting. The system also includes the processing of primary documents and management of transactions. The application is convenient for small entrepreneurs to independently conduct accounting. The system recalls the deadlines for the submission of declarations and payment of taxes, as well as automatically calculates taxes and sends reports.
4. Loyverse POS for the automation of restaurant and bar processes
Loyverse POS is a cloud system for automation and management of the processes of public catering establishments and retail from mobile devices. It allows you to automate the work of both front and back offices. There is a separate mobile application for owners in which real-time key reports are displayed – revenue, number of checks, average service time, profit and so on. Read more about Loyverse on their website.
It is clear that every business needs a CRM platform, which can cover its needs. And the best way out for every business owner, will be to choose the most suitable software by reviewing different ratings and checking which features this or that app has.