Do you already know Google is encrypting all searches, irrespective of the users who logged in and those who don’t? That also means, you’re not going to get any keyword data, unless you use PPC. In the modern SEO they say, “You can survive without coding, but not without PPC.”
In this post we are going to share why PPC has become more important for any SEO campaign, than ever before. By the way, if you need a proper service, try Webryze PPC Toronto for a successful SEO + PPC campaign.
1. PPC As A Perfect Keyword Tool
SEO largely depends upon keywords on your website. And it normally takes a while to rank on search engines for primary keywords. But if you run a proper PPC campaign, you can get more accurate results fairly quickly. By running a PPC campaign for 3 to 6 weeks you can get a fairly accurate estimates of a keyword’s search volume and its potential to convert.
No keyword research tool other than PPC can tell you how a particular keyword will perform for your business or the type of product/service you sell. The kind of analytical insight you get about your targeted keywords is unparallel.
2. Maximum Keyword Opportunities
Within few hours of running a PPC campaign you can find out what exactly people are typing on search engines to find your website. This eliminates lot of guess work and brain storming sessions.
- You can determine long tail keywords by bidding on broad match industry keywords.
- You now know the keywords which are actually generating traffic and conversions.
3. Great Keyword Testing Platform
PPC is effective for keyword targeting. It lets you select geo-location, network, language and device to display your ads. Therefore, the results are pretty accurate, much better than any other keyword tool in the market.
4. You Can Assess Your Branded Keywords Using PPC
A PPC campaign can tell you that. Within few weeks of running the campaign you can assess the market value of your client’s brand.If non branded terms results in more conversions than the branded terms or if the branded terms resulted in little to no conversions/clicks then the client has serious branding issues.
5. Traffic and Revenue Projections are More Accurate with PPC
PPC let you present SEO project as a quantifiable investment to your client at least to a degree if not fully.Through traditional tools like ‘Google Keyword Tool’ you can do only very vague traffic estimates and can’t make any type of revenue projections.
6. With PPC, You Get Instant Feedback on Landing Pages
Conversions from PPC reports can help you in justifying the cost associated with improvement in site architecture and usability.
7. PPC Shows How Effective is Your SEO Strategy
Through conversion data you can get a good idea of which keywords will work and which won’t work. Which landing pages and site issues require urgent attention. All this insight can help you in refining your SEO strategy.
Bonus: More Benefits of Running PPC and SEO together
- Running both PPC and SEO campaigns side by side can improve the CTR and perceived value of both organic and paid search listings as well as the brand.
- PPC campaigns can have direct impact on the website organic traffic. Often people who click on the ads return to a site via organic branded search.
- PPC can actually improve your SEO skills by making you more ROI and conversions driven.